Friday, December 15, 2006

What is wrong with my classmates

What is wrong with my classmates, and what is wrong with me? I have been enough for my classmates. In every class, we always talk a lot, and even do not stop when teacher say we are too loud. What happened? Not before too long, one of my classmates posts a article. The main idea is that she thinks our attitude is very bad during the class. She hopes that we can change our attitude, but none of us do it.
Besides, a classmate of mine said that our class doesn't have one heart. He thinks that most of us are just care about themselves. It is very bad for a group to have such a bad thing, but I can do nothing for it because I am not a class leader or other cadre members in my class, and even if I am, I think that no one would pay attention on me. The college life is really a bad life.

No comments:

Post a Comment