Thursday, December 21, 2006

I Have Changed

I think that I changed a lot after I go to KMU. The classmates here are different. All of them are always patient to greet with me. That is nice, indeed, but I just feel uncomfortable in this environment. I used to act alone. The advantage of this is saving time, and I can always do what I want, but the disadvantage of this is feeling lonely boring.

In fact, I felt lonely before. I think that I am just a bull shit, and should be kicked out of the society. I do nothing good to every one, but make a lot of troubles. Now, I don’t know why I can be so “popular”. I am sure that I didn’t do anything impressing, but they seem to be interested in my actions. They say that I am very “soft”.

The things above is not important. I feel that I am not being myself. I am afraid to be my own. If do that, they may say something behind me, just like our class leader. I think that he is just being himself, but many of my classmates said that he have changed, comparing to the beginning of this semester. Never mind, just try to be happy, and everything will be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment