Sunday, December 24, 2006

Nonsense Christmas

Christmas is coming, a western holiday. However, it is insignificant for me. I am not a Christian; in fact, I am an atheist. I don’t believe god at all. I think that one who believes god so much is lack of confidence. To beg one’s own is better than to beg others.

To be honest, it is not absolutely right. I don’t believe god because I don’t like Christians who always think they are right, and only god can save us. I hate them because their action is against to their words. They always tell others to forgive people, but they don’t forgive Muslims.

To sum up, Christmas is not a day to commemorate at all. By the way, one of my classmates who doesn’t agree with Christian faiths, but he is a Christian. Maybe I am the only one who knows the reason which is secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment