Sunday, December 17, 2006

A Speech

Today, I listened to a speech which is about planning our career of medical technology. The speakers today are our seniors who already have had achievement in their career. They introduce about what kind of job we can take after we graduate, and how can we do to help us in our future life.

When I listened to the speech, I began to think about my future. What kind of jobs do I want? What kind of work environment do I like? I am not sure. All of them suggested us to plan our career as soon as possible because it will save many time of ours. They gave us many examples about the advantage of planning career earlier. As far as I concerned, I don’t know whether to change my major or not. Actually, I don’t like my subjects, but I don’t hake them either. But I think that I can accept the work environment. My parents want me to change my major to pharmacy, but I don’t think that I can manage it. It is really difficult for me to memorize a lot of medicine’s names.

What should I do? Change or not change, go on or stop it. They are difficult questions. Well, I think I would take my parents advice. They have been around, and I just a freshman.

4 comments: