Tuesday, December 26, 2006

An Earthquake

Today, we have an earthquake here, which is the strongest that I have ever met. However, I didn’t feel frightened but exciting. That is strange, isn’t it? Most people would be scared to dead, but I felt happy. Why? Because I don’t have any experience in such a strong earthquake, which shook up and down, and back and forth. It is so exciting. I like the feeling which is nearly to dead without pain but excitement.


At that time, I was in the school library. During the earthquake, somebody screamed, somebody ran out of the building, somebody hided under the table, and still some people stayed at their seats. Anyway, it is fun for me.


By the way, I don’t like college life which is boring and filled with danger. Why? Everyone wants to have good grades, it is not a big deal actually, and some people sent rumor everywhere. It is very horrible, I pretended not knowing anything, and try to be stupid. I think that it will make me save. I wish I can finish college quickly. It is not what I imaged before.

No comments:

Post a Comment