Saturday, December 16, 2006

Today is a boring day

Today is a boring day. We have a biology exam around 12:20. I have prepared it for a long time, but I think that I didn’t do well on this test. When I got the question paper, my mine was blank, and nothing can I remember. There are many new words that I saw it on the text book before, but I just couldn’t recall it. In fact, I didn’t familiar with the content in this test. I felt nervous during the test. I am afraid that I will fail in this subject. However, it is not important. The most important thing is final exam. It is coming soon. If I do will on the final exam, I still can pass all subjects.

After the exam, I stayed in my dormitory all day. I really don’t know what to do. All of my classmates went to play by motorcycle. I want to take a walk, but no one would walk with me. Therefore, I stay in my dormitory, playing the computer game which is given by one of my classmates. It is really fun indeed, but I felt boring after I played for a while because computer is so stupid.

By the way, I found that I write my blog every day now. Why? Because my English ability is decreasing, and I hope I can be better. It is very difficult to study origin text book if English ability is bad, so I want to improve my English. That is it, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment