Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My body is killing me!!!

Since I have been preparing for applying postgraduate school, it has been a long time since I stopped playing volleyball. Yesterday, I got a free time, so I went to a ball game. Honestly, the game was not intense, but I got up from the bed this morning with pain all over my body. All of my muscle complained me about over exercising.

However, I disregard my pain and hang out with friends this afternoon. I rode my motorcycle to had my lunch with my friends. And, wow! This lunch was great. I could possibly go to it next time. Then, we went to a department store. On the top of the department store, there is a amusement park. There are archery, Ferris wheel, arcade games, and other stuffs. Anyway, I played archery and some games. I found out that doing an archery really needs some strength. I got too painful this day so I couldn't shoot the arrow on the target. Maybe it is just an excuse. Whereas, my friend is good at archery. He shoot all of his arrows on the target. Good for him!

After that, we went home right after we finished the dinner. When I sit down on my desk, I can't believe I spent so much money today! I think I have to save money in the couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment