Thursday, March 04, 2010

Being shoot can be exhausted.



I am going to graduate from university, so every one in my class have to take a commemorative graduation photography. Since I am in an university, taking this kind of pictures can be very different from the time when I was in high school, or elementary school graduation. Being shoot alone, with friends, or with all classmates and teachers, there are too many kinds of pictures to be shoot now, and there are also different places for us to be shoot.

Today, I got a lots of pictures shoot with different places, different clothes, and different people. The most tiring thing I think is about places, and clothes. Because the sun was very big today which made me feel sun burned after I went out for 10 minutes, and we had many clothes to change, like casual wearings, academic dresses, and lab coats. So, it was hot when I put on each clothes, not mention how harsh it is when I was doing it. Besides, the photographer asked us to do many different postures while we were taken photos. This is the first time I feel that being taken pictures can be so exhausted.

I always don't like to be taken pictures because I feel weird to smile at nothing but a camera, and I don't think I am looked good in photos. Maybe I am not looked good at all, but at least I don't need to look myself in usual time. However, I like to take pictures of others cause that makes me don't need to be taken photos by others. Ha Ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment