Friday, June 05, 2009

I am Back to Blogger


In fact, I have this blog for a very long time because I am a google fan. That means I will try every services provided by google. The main reason to build up this blog is because that I want to have a place to practice my English. But at first, I don't thing that Blogger is a nice one because it doesn't have to many functions for me to use. Accidentally, I found a website, built by Blogger is very different. The owner of that blog make his (or maybe her) blog like a web site. Therefore, I google some extra javascript for Blogger, and the data are a lot.

By this reason, I decided to restart this blog, and make it different. Now, I think I have done 50% of them. And also, I will find more interesting javascript for Blogger to make my blog more interesting. By the way, the photo on the top is Taipei 101 which is the highest building in the world. And the picture in this article is taken at love river in Kaohsiung. There is really pretty at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment