Monday, June 22, 2009

Move to New Room.

Since I live in the dormitory, so I have to move my stuff to another room, even I still have to live in the dormitory, according to the rules. Actually, there are small amount of people, maybe about 300 people who has to live in the dormitory in this summer vacation, but the Dormitory Committee allowed only 3 hours for us to move our stuff, and all the elevators of this dormitory are only three. More over, there is only one elevator can be from 12 floors where is my original room to 6 floor where is my new room, so moving my stuff cost me about 4 hours because so many people also have to take the same elevator, too.

Obviously, I got very tired after I finishing the moving thing. The worst new is that, I will have to move all my stuff again when the new semester is start. At that moment, I will be an intern as medical technologist, and I will be very busy. As long as I think about the situation of moving my stuff when I am an intern, I feel very tired and lazy. I hope that there will be less people to move in to the new room in the end of summer vacation.

I am wondering why Dormitory Committee allow such short time for us to move our stuff. Why don't they allow more time, maybe 24 hours. That will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment