Friday, June 12, 2009

Exams are coming!!!



Recently, I have a lot of big exams. There are so many books to study, and I felt bored about them, so I decide to take a little rest, writing some thing on my blog. Actually, I am planning how to have fun after the exams. I will go to a fancy restaurant with all my roommates, and we will also celebrate one of my roommates who graduated from college this years, and will go to a graduate school in this August.


Also, I think I will want to have a job in this summer but I have not decided which kind of job will I want to take. In Kaohsiung, there are many bosses who pay their employee below the lowest salary which declared by laws. This is so unreasonable. I hope I can find a job which is payed above the lowest salary, or just the same with the lowest salary.

Then, good luck for my big exams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment