Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snowing on Chrome

It's almost winter. It should be snowing in some places in high latitude. Unfortunately, Taiwan is located in low latitude so it doesn't snow here usually. There is only a little chance to snow in the high altitude mountains in Taiwan. I have ever seen snow in my life. That is my pathetic life.

Anyway, today I'm introducing a google chome extension which makes chome start snowing. This extension only produce snow effect on the web browser but nothing else.

Google extensions - Snow


After installing this extension, all you have to do is restart the web browser and the effect should be appeared. It should snow on your chome for every pages. It could possibly not work sometimes.

Wow, I found that the snow effect is really fit for my blog's front page. It's really beautiful. You should try it. It make me imagine the scenery that it snowed in Taipei city. Well, it's impossible, I know, I'm just imagine.

Last but not least, I am not sure that if this extension consumes the ram a lot. It's just for fun. I think people who have ever seen snow would like it. If you feel so could when you use chrome, just remove it at chrome://extensions/ and restart the browser again. You will not be able to feel cold anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment