Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Lame experience with Asus

It is a really long story about my notebook. I bought a  Asus U35jc in the beginning of July. I was really excited because this is my first notebook. The feeling is just like the first time I got my own computer. However, one month later, it was broken. It couldn't be turned on after a crash. The broken timing  was very awful. It was the time that I was preparing moving and getting really for lab. So, I couldn't fix it in my home town, I had to take it and fix in another place where is near my new house. That would make me have no computer to use for about a week so I had to move my old computer with me.

Anyway, this didn't bother me the most. The thing that bother me the most is that my notebook couldn't be fixed for a month. In this period, the laptop was fixed three times but none of these times it was completely fixed. Of course, Asus service officially claimed it was fixed every time when I got my laptop back but actually it wasn't. There were still problems every time. Finally, the service couldn't find the the way to fix the problems so they said that the problems were caused by installing incompatible software. I was very angry about that because if I installed incompatible software the problems should be showed up immediately not a month. Obviously, they were finding excuses.

Therefore, I told them if they couldn't fix the laptop, they should give me a new one not making excuses. Because I didn't want to waste my time on a broken computer. Fortunately, they agreed to change a new one for me at last ,but it still took a long time to get a new one.

I am using new one to blog my experience ,and I am hoping that my new notebook can be fine for a long long time, at least two years. I have to say Asus service is not bad actually. At least they would inform you the status. Nevertheless, the way they handle problems is not good at all. This may be caused by the useless repairer or the fact that they actually don't care about users' feelings. I am not sure I would give Asus another chance. I would like to say Asus is the last choice that I consider if I want to buy a laptop again.

No comments:

Post a Comment