Friday, July 31, 2009

My Summer Vacation is Over

This year is different. I usually have a summer vacation from beginning of July to the end of August, but this summer vacation is only to July 31. "What is the special this year?", you may ask, and I will tell you,"yes." This semester is really big for me because I will become an intern of medical laboratory scientist which we called it medical technologist in the past. We do lab stuff in the hospital, and help doctor diagnosis.

I will have an intern life for half year, and I think that is short, comparing to others. Even the time is short, I am still nervous about the intern things because many seniors told us that it would make us exhausted when we become an intern. Besides, they told us the lab stuff is not interesting at all. All we do is watching machines running. Anyway, being an intern is new for me after all, so I won't know it before I am one.

However, I can't believe my summer vacation is over so fast. I planned some thing for this vacation, such as studying, finding a part time job, having a trip, but I have only done one which is having a trip. Technically, I have done half of studying. Never mind, I have known that I won't finish my plan already. I just feel terrible about my short vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment