Sunday, June 04, 2000

About This Blog

Hi, welcome to English@Life and Story. This blog is a place to practice English writing, so if you find any mistake in the articles, please tell me about it. I will very appreciate.

Why I established this blog.

As I said before, I built up this blog to practice my English writing, so I would appreciate some one who tells me what's wrong in my articles, and I would also welcome some one share their idea about what I wrote. It is fine to have different opinions with me, and argue with me about it.

What I wish about this blog in the future.

Well, I hope this blog can be a place to practice English for everyone, so I dream that there are lot of authors in this blog and post some article about their experience or what they want to share with everyone. It is sounded impossible, but I will want to make this blog in this way in the future. Of course, everybody are welcome to be an author of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment