Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas everybody! It is a really nice holiday, many of you should have a great day with family or friends. However, I have to finish my stupid PBL report. That is the worst Christmas gift ever!

PBL questions are about DNA methylation. I don't care if DNA methylation is age-dependent or not. I don't care if DNA methylation is the reason why we get cancer. I don't care what the paper is saying. I just want to have a normal holiday, but it's impossible.

It's really boring to be a graduate student. I shouldn't be here. This is not what I can bear. Damn it! Well, I am sorry that I say this word in this beautiful holiday, but my life really sucks.

I am tired of reading papers, just come here and complain a while. I think this is the shortest article that I have ever write on this blog. Who cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment