Sunday, October 31, 2010

Welcome Arjunan to join this blog!

The main reason that I set this blog is to practice my English writing, and my dream is that there are many people who join my blog and practice English together. I am very glad that Arjunan join my blog, and also shared some very useful information of how to improve English. I have to say thank god that I made a great step to my goal, even I don't believe god.

I was so happy that I couldnt' wait to write a welcome article for Arjunan on this blog. Therefore, I wrote this while I was preparing my presentation for the next day. Honestly, I planned at first to write this article in the next next week because I would be a little bit freer in those days. I am sure that the more people there are in this blog, the more motivation I will get to practice English writing.

Arjunan's joining really encouraged me a lot. Now, I am very sure that there is at least one person who will read my articles, or share good experiences, or even discuss things with me. I am so excited about it.

In the end, I would like to thanks Arjunan for the two wonderful articles and I hope he will write more and more great articles on this blog. Anyway, welcome to join this blog, Arjunan!

2 comments:

  1. Hai Joseph..How are you dude?.I was very busy for last 2 years.Nice to visit your blog.I missed your skype id. my id is arjunan_ss.Bye dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you again!

    Why do you keep changing your skype account?

    ReplyDelete