Sunday, October 17, 2021

This tiramisu might look like a shit, but it tastes great.

When I walked in this coffee shop, it’s all familiar to me. The decorations, the menu, the staffs, all of them. I asked few questions, and I felt these questions had been asked before, and I got the exactly the same answer.

 

I looked up photos in my phone. It turned out that I’ve been to this coffee shop before. According to the information on the Google map, this coffee shop had been moved. I’m not sure where to where.

Last time, I had a pound cake with coffee. People sitting next to my table seems to be the owner and he was explaining something to a parent of one of the staffs. They had some disagreement or something.

I heard some key word like “start up”, “partner”, “teachers” which really confusing to me cause these terms are often seen in direct sales. Even this impression makes this shop a bit strange to me, it doesn’t change the fact that the pound cake is delicious.

Anyway, when I came to Chiayi this time I did want to visit this coffee shop but I don’t remember the name so I don’t know how to be here. And I visited this coffee again in a coincident which is really lucky for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment